Alvin-o is a dynamic connector. As the founder of Consultum and author of the R4 Measurement Handprints, Alvin-o is an experienced professional and motivator who believes in visually stimulating experiences that creatively inform others on how to prepare for tomorrows next socio-economic trend.
To Book Alvin-o Williams, click here.
If you're looking for a speaker who is "high content, high energy, and engaging" Alvin-o Williams is your champion.
With a background that covers law, marketing, economic development and not for profit, with a unique talent for using visualizations to captivate audiences, Alvin-o makes you look a BIG data a whole new. Alvin-o has a great sense of humor and inspires others to listen, learn and take action.
When you hire Alvin-o for your event, he won't:
- Read slides to the audience;
- Be too demanding;
- Provide information that is too difficult to read or understand;
- Insult your audience or their intelligence.
When you hire Alvin-o for your event, he will:
- Tell the truth about what it takes to inspire your stakeholders (staff, colleagues, senior executives, customers and end users) to mobilize their good intentions into actions.
- Help you audience visualize and comprehend data in a whole new way. Alvin-o understands that people often times want to see the data, but Alvin-o goes one step further by animating information to help the audience see how build a loyal fan base for today and tomorrow.
- Invest time after his presentation to engage key decision makers who can help bring about change.
Alvin-o’s message and speaking style is not for everyone. If you have uptight, change-resistant audience that is not open to viewing data that paint a compelling growth opportunity for your organization, please seek other counsel.
Alvin-o Williams’ speaking fee depends on event/client location, date, presentation(s) and audience.
Please contact us to get a quote for your event. As we continue to expand you may also be interested in another dynamic speaker. Stay tuned.
The following keynotes are some of our most requested topics. We work individually with each client to ensure that the title, content, and key points resonate with the audience but most importantly inspire your audience to take good intentions into actions.
- Why Measuring What Really Matters, Matters: An Inspiring Business Case For Not For Profit & For Profit Organizations
- Micro Businesses, America’s Quiet Giant
- Zero Touch Small Business Integration: An innovative Way to Engage the Small and Micro Business Community Even When Contract Opportunities Are Scarce.
All of our content can be formatted for keynotes (up to 75 minutes), workshops (half or full day), or seminars (multi day.) Investments may vary depending on content required.
Contact us to book Alvin-o Williams.